Pong Tron Style Pong Tron Style

[0.0/1.0] - Design
Well, in terms of design the first Atari pong game had more lines/dots than you have in your game.
I think you should of at least made some what interesting design, something more unique maybe?

[0.0/1.0] - Audio
There is none to be found, not even the classic hit sounds.

[0.0/1.5] - Idea
Well it's a pong game so there really is not much of an idea in here, but still times have changed and
expectations are higher. If there is a pong game made in these days, then there has to more than
just a pong game.

[0.3/1.5] - Playability
It's playable, but really how long will you play it? Even the first Atari game that was made 1972, I
think had some obstacles at least.

[0.3/5.0] - Total
Unfortunately I have to go for 0.3 or zero, there is no appealing design that would keep some one
interested, no sound what so ever. The idea was fun back at the time, but now, as I said before
times change so does the ladder and expectations.
But truth be told if you can't bring anything new in a pong game and if you can't make anything
better that 43 years old game, well then maybe you should work on the game a bit more, no?
Sorry for the judgment, but good luck in future and good luck on your next project.

CoryB responds:

I appreciate the honesty and criticism. I do understand it's basic but i also made it in under an hour a year ago as practice learning AS3.

I'm working on a more detailed side scrolling RPG/Platformer/Point and Click in Flash, as well as multiple Unity 3D projects. Now that finals are over I will be able to focus more on those and have something better to upload. I hope this basic time killer hasn't turned you off to any of my future projects. :)

(I also accidentally hit useless review, this is not the case. It's good to know the fields on which you rate a game and they seem pretty standard. I will keep them in mind for the future.)

ImpregDef - fairy version ImpregDef - fairy version

[0.6/1.0] - Design
Well made for weekends, nice work in overall design and I guess there is more than this to see.
Now I know how tentacle monster insides look like.

[0.4/1.0] - Audio
Well audio is decent, sounds are okay, nothing more nothing less.
I guess you can't really ask for a sound track, for a game like this.

[1.0/1.5] - Idea
Hmm... that's tricky, so far it seems like a simple concept, fairy caught by a monster, but why
would the tentacle monster have micro organisms preventing him from doing his thing? Then
again I guess it's Demo and the story probably is explained in full version, but I think you should
of added some small part of the story, telling at least a bit of what is going on.

[1.2/1.5] - Playability
It could be a good TD game and so far it seems promising, everything seem to work good,
I guess more towers will be added as well as "monsters", though usually tower cost increase
when buying and upgrading in your case however it is decreasing, making the game easy.
Then again.. demo, but just my thoughts.

[3.2/5.0] - Total
As a fan of TD and "Ecchi" games, I am looking forward for upcoming updates and hopefully
a full version, if that on the menu. Anyways good luck and good work.
P.S. I think I have seen this game somewhere a long time a go, how long have you been making it?

exciter1 responds:

hey, thank you for the review. I like critique. I posted the demo also on my hentai-foundry account. And I've been making games for along time. THis game isn't new either, it's just the first time I posted something on newgrounds. Not sure why I haven't done that sooner, because I've been on newgrounds since it's beginning, before it got overran by commercial crap like candycrush. I will post more of my work here now frequently too.

Super Battle City 2 Super Battle City 2

[0.5/1.0] - Design
Very nice, I do like it, colorful and bonds well with old school tanks, but then again nothing that would
catch my eye.

[0.7/1.0] - Audio
Nice music, works well with the more or less old school design.

[0.9/1.5] - Idea
It's a nice game and well adapted 1991 "Tank" game, in terms of what's new, it was good idea that
you added some objectives in missions, tank upgrading and all other little add-on's.

[1.0/1.5] - Playability
It's fun to play, but for some time. There isn't too much of a variation in mission even if they do change, it still sticks to you just driving around and kill some tanks, but then again, that is what
the game is all about. I did not finish it till the end, got half way there, but it gets really messy after
some time, when you have loads of upgrades and the battlefield is filled with other tanks and all
sorts of bullets and what not, you can get confused of what is going on there and it can be a bit painful for the player.

[3.1/5.0] - Total
Good work and nice game, reminded me of the good old days when I was playing "Tank" with
my friends. Although it's an good game, there are some flaws, some that I mentioned and some that
I did not, for one there is a bug on level 1-12 and 2-2, the level starts up and will end after a short
period of time, you don't even have to move. This bug renders the upgrading useless, because you
can just grind on that particular level till you are maxed out, as I said before I did not finish it so there might be more bug's like this. Anyway, besides all that, good work.

grmaster responds:

Thank you. We are looking for the cause of glitches.

lolo-game lolo-game

[0.5/1.0] - Design
Design seem fair enough, but there is something wrong with the graphics, it's all a bit pixeled.
[0.0/1.0] - Sound
Seems that there is none.
[0.2/1.5] - Idea
Nothing new or too fancy, by reading the description I thought, I might need to help him not get hit
by some obstacles or something. Story it self, well, sorry but not much of it.
[0.2/1.5] - Playability
It can be challenging and fun for some, but for me it was dull, jumping from one pole to another
at some points getting stuck in poles. Wind was a nice add on, but double jump would be a
good idea. Basically I could play this once and that's about it.

[0.9/5.0] - Total
Overall nice job for putting it all together, but there are a lot of thing that does not make the game
that much of fun, in my opinion Lolo should learn how to fly. Sorry for the harsh judgement and good
luck in future games. :)

ekosabdo responds:

Hi The-Damned-King,

Thank you for your suggesting improvements and additions to my game. This is exactly the kind of input i need to be better as indie game developer. :)

Rainbow Castle Rainbow Castle

Have you tested this game?
At least for me it was impossible to reach the first platform on level 2, the jump is simple not long
enough. Game if fairly simple so is the casual art and concept. I would go for 2 starts, just because
there is nothing new in terms of game-play and style, it's just... casual, playable if it would work, but too casual. Because the game was unplayable for me and bugged, I have to go for zero, sorry about that.

wewefun responds:

Our next game maybe better,and I'm working on it,name is Sword of Fantasy,and thanks for your message, I will try my best on next game.

Awesome Seaquest Awesome Seaquest

It's fun game much like the first one.
Fun to play, battle and upgrading is all nice.
But there were some issues I got, one would be the ads, I guess it's not games fault, but the ads
make my mouse disappear and I have to reload the game over and over to get it work right.
The other issue was random loading screens that appear and don't actually load but freeze instead.
With these two thing combined game was unplayable for me, but not taking that in account, it's really nice game.

Space Incident Space Incident

Really nice game, from 8-bit graphics to sound and story, well done!
The only thing that bothered me a little bit was that the way A.I is speaking, it did't felt like
he is A.I but more of a human, but that just a small thing and probably only for me.
But were do they sleep?

Lucky Charm Lucky Charm

Do you know what is the definition of insanity? I would say it's this game.
Simple idea and all, but jumping over cats.. over and over again.. I bow before the one who
got all the medals.

The Green Kingdom The Green Kingdom

Very nice game, again as a TD game lover I can approve this one.
Neat and simple idea and game play, can be challenging if you want to get
tree stars in each level. As some said that more troops would be good, I think it's good as
it is. I don't think there is any need for more, then it would be a bit crowded. I could agree on
levels, there could be more, when you have upgraded everything, there is only one level you
can test your full might, sort of say. Other than that, I enjoyed playing this game, good job.
Though I can't get the "Big Daddy" medal! I guess it's too well hidden.

ploska4 responds:

Yeah! We wanted to make something between strategy and TD, not very difficult in understanding.
Thank you, The-Damned-King!

Disorderly Disorderly

As good as it was back then, this should have a sequel.